JOIN OUR CHARLESTOWN CATHOLIC COMMUNITY
Please become active in one of our parishes.
There are many ways by which you can participate in parish activities. As a first step, if not already a member of the parish please complete our Quick Registration Form. There are other forms available should you wish to register a family member for any of the sacraments.
Please call Dianne at the parish offices: 617 242-4664
Benefits of being a Member of
St. Francis de Sales or
St. Mary St. Catherine of Siena parish include:
- Full participation in spiritual life for you and your family as the full parish becomes part of your extended family in Christ.
- Confidence that you don’t miss preparations and important milestones for your family members.
- Comfort in the knowledge that your parish has you in mind at all times.
- Community that provides a wide spectrum of educational and fun activities for all the family and adults of all ages and life settings.
As always, the numerous activities and benefits to the Charlestown Catholic Community can only be achieved by the continued participation of many who give of their time to help fulfill the ambitious and very needed programs we strive to deliver. Please check out our RESOURCES page for a list of all.
General requirements for those wishing to Volunteer.
Be willing and prepared to submit to CORI application.
Be willing to commit to hour and day when you are needed.
Be willing and able to serve in inclement weather, sometimes.
Be cheerful and encouraging to all.
- Online banking is an easy and efficient way to contribute weekly! By doing this, you can still contribute to your Parish when you are away. The Parish relies on your contributions every week. Just as you would pay your electric and phone bills, please add St. Mary–St. Catherine of Siena to the list. You can do this by logging in to your online banking and adding St. Mary-St. Catherine of Siena as “payee”, with 46 Winthrop Street, Charlestown, MA 02129 as our address.
- If you have an envelope number, please enter that as the account number. If you do not, then select “I do not have an account with this payee”. Select recurring payment and fill out the necessary information for weekly or monthly contributions.
- You could also click the Paypal button to the right and set up recurring payments through your own paypal account, or by credit card.
- If you have any questions, Call James at 617-242-4664